CSI Construction - Carpenter
Job no: 494249
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: South-West, Pilbara, Metro, Goldfields
Categories: Trades & Labour
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Carpenters for an NPI projects across multiple sites.
These roles are on a 3:1 Roster, FIFO Perth.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Carpenter on remote sites
- To be an integral part of the construction team
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What you will bring:
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification
- Current Working at Heights ticket (completed within last 2 years)
- National Police Clearance (issued within the last 12 months)
- Current EWP Ticket
- Current Drivers Licence
- White Card
What MRL offers you:
- $43.22 p/hour + penalties
- Site Allowances
- 3:1 Rosters FIFO from Perth
- Access to some of the best camp food in WA
- A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend