Back to search results
Job no: 498540
Work type: Full Time
Location: Pilbara, Goldfields
Categories: Mechanical Fitter, Crushing and Processing
About CSI Mining Services
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading diversified mining services provider. Our range of mining services are offered through CSI Mining Services and Process Minerals International (PMI). Established in 1994 as Crushing Services International (CSI), this business has grown into an internationally renowned provider of contract crushing, screening, processing and specialist mining services business within the resources sector.
As the largest global crushing contractor, we have processing operations across Western Australia at several Tier 1 client sites, such as BHP, Rio Tinto and KCGM. We also own and operate sites producing Iron Ore and Lithium.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking expressions of interest from MECHANICAL FITTERS with fixed plant processing experience to join our team for current and future opportunities.
These roles are permanent positions and can allow you to grow your skill set with on-site training and the opportunity to develop your career on the tools and as a leader.
What we offer:
- ASX 100 Company
- Full-time positions
- Competitive rates – plus quarterly bonuses!
- Industry-leading food provided at MRL site camps – run by MRL’s own chefs!
- FIFO options from Perth
- Opportunity for career progression and training
MRL also offers WORKPERKS that provides great benefits such as discounts on travel, accommodation, private health insurance, gym memberships, novated leasing, salary sacrificing options for superannuation, interstate flights plus a lucrative Employee Referral Program!
- Attending Breakdowns and performing preventative maintenance on fixed plant equipment
- Operating machinery – Loaders, Skid Steers and Telehandlers (our trainers can offer Nationally Recognised Operating Tickets!)
- Inspections and housekeeping
- Working with the Planning Team to assist in plant reliability improvement
What is required:
- Demonstrated safety commitment
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Gyratory, Jaw and Cone crusher experience
- Conveyor maintenance
- Pump rebuilds
- Current Australian Driver's License (Manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL Employee Referral Program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results