Job no: 499512
Work type: Fixed Term - Project
Categories: Trades & Labour
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at MRL.
Because you’re different.
About the role
- Ensure the safe operations of our crane fleet on various sites, including brand new Tadano's and 280T Crawlers
- Construction projects based in the South West or in the Pilbara
- A pipeline of long term work with the business and be employed full time
- You are expected to operate with a safe mindset at all times
- At least 5 years experience operating cranes on resources projects
- Hold a CO Class Crane High Risk Licence
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend