Job no: 499557
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success. The way we approach mining and commodity production is kind of different to the norm.
We operate on 16 mine sites throughout WA and NT. We have our own mine sites but we also contract to some of the biggest names in the industry. We’ve been in the game a long time, we own our gear, we have our own field service crews; we like to keep it in-house. What this means is that you get to join a solid company, with opportunity to develop. And you get to work on some of the biggest kit in the game.
MRL are looking for experienced Shotfirer's to join our Mining team, at our upcoming Mining Project!
What MRL Offers
- Established mining operations business with our owner operator sites and our mining services contracts
- Safety is a priority, not just a slogan
- Opportunities for career development and qualification up-skilling. Move between our MRL owned sites and our other contract operations
- Permanent opportunities with life of mine long enough to see out your mining career
- Access to employee benefits including - travel salary sacrificing options on interstate flights, novated leasing; discounts on tools, private health, gym memberships and more!
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Iron Ore and blasting close to sensitive structures is essential
- Shotfirers ticket
- Dangerous Goods Security Card (DGSC)
- National Police Clearance valid within 12 months
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
The Finer Details:
- Permanent, full time 2/1 roster
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive salary package
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend