Job no: 499568
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success. The way we approach mining and commodity production is kind of different to the norm.
We operate on 16 mine sites throughout WA and NT. We have our own mine sites but we also contract to some of the biggest names in the industry. We’ve been in the game a long time, we own our gear, we have our own field service crews; we like to keep it in-house. What this means is that you get to join a solid company, with opportunity to develop. And you get to work on some of the biggest kit in the game.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different. Works different. Is different. Then you want to work at MinRes.
Your future could be
- Working on new, latest technology blast hole drill rigs
- Working in the Pilbara or Goldfields FIFO 2:1 roster or DIDO if it suits
What you get
- Permanent, full time work
- Valued input into maintaining our equipment
- Discounts on tools, private health cover, gym memberships, travel
- Salary sacrificing options for Interstate Flights
What you need
- Experience working on blast hole drill rigs from crawler up to large platform type
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- Proactive approach to preventive drill rig maintenance with a desire to achieve results
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification
- Current Australian C Class Driver’s Licence
- The right to work in Australia
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months) or the ability to obtain
- Apply now – we want to hear from you
- No agency applications please, we want to deal with our future people directly
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend