Job no: 499569
Work type: Full Time
Location: Pilbara, Metro, Goldfields
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success. The way we approach mining and commodity production is kind of different to the norm.
MRL are looking for experienced Service Persons, to join our Asset Management Team.
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of a small intimate crew
- Stability in a permanent fulltime position
- Diverse and hands on work environment
- Prospect of future career development and qualification up-skilling
- FIFO from Perth, working 2:1 roster
- Competitive salary package
- Australian recognised motor mechanic trade certificate (LV mechanic qualified) - desirable
- Experience in servicing heavy mining equipment within a mining operations environment (CAT,KOMATSU and HITACHI)
- Experience in servicing trucks
- Flexible attitude and versatile in the workshop
- Current HR Licence
- Safety first attitude
- Must be able to pass medical and drug & alcohol screens
- Current National Police Check within 12 months
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for this position.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend