Tyre Fitter - Iron Valley
Job no: 499916
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tyre Fitter to join the MRL team at our Iron Valley Mine in the Pilbara. The purpose of the role is to be part of the Maintenance team to ensure the wheels keep turning, just as your career will keep moving forward with MRL.
What’s on offer:
- Full time positions
- 2/1 roster (1 week days / 1 week nights)
- Competitive annual salary + 9.5% Super on all hours worked
- Industry leading food from our own MRL chefs
- Long term job security
- Great camp facilities
- Opportunity for career progression
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
- Cert II Tyre Fitting
- Experience working with CAT & Komatsu equipment
- Current Australian driver's licence & working rights in Australia
- Regular tyre pressure maintenance and inspections of the rubber tyre fleet
- Input into planned works and tyre changes
- Perform tyre and wheel changes as required
- Regular pit / haul road inspections to assess and improve operating conditions for tyres
- Sourcing technical information from manuals and systems
- Adhering to company procedures and manufacturers specifications
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend