Job no: 500328
Work type: Fixed Term - Project, Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
MRL is looking for a Mobile Crane and Mobile Construction Access Equipment Fitter to join the team at our Construction Project in the South West of WA.
Reporting to the Site Supervisor, you will be working alongside the site maintenance team to achieve the highest standard of maintenance practice. Mobile Classified Plant Inspections will be part of your daily routine to ensure all equipment entering and being operated on site is maintained to the OEM specification.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- Trade Qualification in Plant Mechanic or Diesel Fitter with minimum 5 years’ mobile maintenance crane experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Very good communication skills, understanding and working to Australian standards and industries codes and regulations
- Current Australian HR Driver’s Licence
- Experience in hydraulics, Electrical and Can Bus Systems
- Holds a High risk licence in Working at Heights, EWP, CN Ticket (Minimum)
- Experience working on Terex, Sumitomo and Tadano Cranes
- Experience also working on mobile Construction Access equipment Genie and JLG
- Ability to organize and coordinate resources in an operational environment
- Maintaining and inspecting all mobile classified plant entering site
- Carry out quarterly and annual programmed servicing
- Excellent diagnostic in software, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- The right to work in Australia
- National Police Clearance from the last 12 months or the ability to obtain
In return, MRL can offer
- Competitive hourly rates (plus penalties!)
- Site allowances
- Monday - Friday (+ every second Saturday) roster
- Resort style accommodation for non-locals
- Project duration of approx. 12 months
- Responsibility to work and plan autonomously
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend