Entry Level MC Roadtrain Drivers - Side Tipper
Job no: 500377
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Logistics / Transport
We’re looking for passionate people for our Entry Level MC Roadtrain Drivers - Side Tipper Program. If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at Mineral Resources
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long term career within our business.
Our Transport division is going from strength to strength to strength and to support this growth we are now seeking the next generation of MC Drivers.
MRL owns and operates the Koolyanobbing Mine in the Yilgarn Region of WA. The MC Drivers on site operate Kenworth C509/C510’s (18spd) quad and triple configuration side tippers. They haul raw Iron Ore from pit to crusher with some self-loading involved
Our Entry Level MC Program will see you complete site based practical on-the-job training. This is the perfect opportunity for you to kick start your career in mining with no previous experience!
What MRL Offers:
- Structured training program to provide you with all the skills and knowledge to become a competent MC Side Tipper Operator
- The opportunity to progress pay levels whilst preparing you for a bright and long future with MRL
- Endlesss Career opportunities across the group
- Industry leading food from our own MRL chefs
- Opportunities for career progression
- A growing company where our people are the centre to our success
- Dedicated and committed leadership team who, alongside our Training Team will support you throughout your training program.
- Short, 1-hour flight from Perth
This position has the following requirements:
- MC Drivers Licence held for at least 3 years
- Experience driving 18 Speed Road Ranger
- Ability to work autonomously in remote areas
- 100% commitment to complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures
- To be passionate about a long-term career in mining and to be keen, willing and able to learn a variety of new skills related to operating Road Trains.
- Capable of working in a busy, hands-on environment with strong time management skills
- Willingness to work in remote mine sites, up to 12.5 hours a day, roster includes 7 days of dayshift, 7 days of nightshift and then having 7 days off work (14 days on / 7 days off)
- Ability to provide a National Police Check
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic Entry Level MC Operator Program, then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application and kick start your career in mining.
All applicants must possess full Australian work rights to be considered for these positions.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend