Job no: 500410
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision; specialists to design, plan and implement; skilled tradesman to operate our high tech machinery. It takes all of us.
About the role
Due to exponential growth and opportunity at MRL, we are currently looking for a mobile Maintenance Superintendent to join our Koolyanobbing team on a 8/6 roster
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide strong and clear leadership to our on-site Asset Management team, whilst also facilitating the development of mobile asset maintenance improvement plans, developing cost saving initiatives and aligning the department’s strategies to the overall business goals.
What we’re after
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. You will be responsible for;
- Providing reliability and maintenance support across the site
- Reviewing, evaluating and coordinating maintenance performance across the existing fleet
- Providing mentorship and leadership to Asset Management staff
- Developing, implementing and maintaining reliability strategies, initiatives and solutions across the site by identifying hotspots and opportunities
- Establishing communities of practice whereby maintenance information and learning’s are shared across the business
- Above all an outstanding attitude and culture of safety, care and professionalism
What you’ll bring to the team
- Relevant trade qualification coupled with significant hands-on management experience
- Experience on mobile equipment in a mining environment essential
- 10+ years’ experience leading a high-performing Maintenance team, ideally within an operational mining and processing environment
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- High degree of computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Excel and database management systems
- Significant demonstrated leadership which supports a high performance culture
- Strong experience in mobile equipment maintenance and development of equipment performance strategies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of mine safety procedures and regulations
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend