Job no: 500439
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision; specialists to design, plan and implement; skilled tradesman to operate our high tech machinery. It takes all of us.
About the role
To support our continued growth into 2020, we are seeking an experienced Mobile Maintenance Scheduler to join our Koolyanobbing team.
Reporting to our Maintenance Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to work in conjunction with our asset management division to deliver comprehensive maintenance planning solutions across our mobile assets. A large part of the role is to coordinate and align stores activities with the asset management team
What’s in store for you?
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. Your duties will include;
- Ordering and maintaining critical spares for the fleet
- Managing and controlling specialised tooling
- Entering JPS job planning sheets into Pronto
- Creating work orders and organising parts for servicing maintenance
- Develop, implement and maintain shutdown maintenance plans and schedules in line with the short and long term objectives
- Review impacts, test scenarios and propose solutions to competing schedule demands
- Monitor resource availability and allocation across areas
- Providing communication channels, interface and coordination between sub-contractors, projects team and operations
- Monitor actual progress at site level, compare to baseline and report progress and outcomes against schedule
What we’re after
- Mechanical trade background preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated working experience on mobile equipment
- Demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Experience with Pronto is an essential part of this role
- Able to plan multiple activities for remote areas with knowledge of logistical issues
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend