Mobile Plant Supervisor (MEM)
Job no: 500518
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision; specialists to design, plan and implement; skilled tradesman to operate our high tech machinery. It takes all of us.
What we're after
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to provide effective supervision and coordination of all mobile maintenance activities on site. Working at Parker Range (Goldfields), you will be responsible for maintaining our site mobile fleet where you will be well-versed in fault-finding and preventative maintenance strategies.
- Ensuring maintenance of mobile equipment is carried out in the correct manner with respect to quality and safety
- Oversee the planning, preparation and completion of maintenance tasks, and providing leadership and development to employees
- Ensure compliance to MRL Organisational Governance and Legislative obligations
- Actively engage the safe and efficient planning, preparation, record keeping and completion of maintenance tasks
- Ensuring the safe and efficient use and condition of all workshop facilities, tools, equipment and mechanical aids
- Leading process improvement and ensuring plant performance and team KPI’s are consistently achieved
- Provide mentorship and training to mobile maintenance staff, and ensuring clear leadership is demonstrated
What you'll bring to the team
- Hold a relevant trade qualification that is supported by previous experience within a mining environment
- Demonstrated experience in heavy mobile equipment essential
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to get the team to work cohesively
- Lead by example in safety and wellness to ensure a culture of zero harm is maintained
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- The ability to use initiative to contribute and support continuous improvement, and drive change
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend