Loader Operator MRT
Job no: 500548
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Logistics / Transport
MRL is looking for experienced Loader Operators to work with us in our Road Transport division. The role will be full time on a 2:1 roster, FIFO ex Perth to our Koolyanobbing site in the Yilgarn region.
What we offer:
- Full-time positions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Industry leading food from our own MRL chefs
- Salary sacrifice options for interstate flights
- Great camp facilities including state of the art gyms
- Opportunity for career progression
- FREE Gold Velocity Memberships – enjoy breakfast in the lounge before you fly out!
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Nationally Accredited Loader Ticket
- Experience operating Komatsu WA600 and CAT 988K Loaders
- A background of loading Road Trains or in a production environment
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months) or the ability to obtain one
- The right to work in Australia
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend