Job no: 500787
Work type: DIDO, Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Coded Welders, for a project based in the South West.
What we expect from YOU
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with carbon & stainless steel
- Proficient with MMAW, GTAW, FCAW in all positions
- To be an integral part of the construction team
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
- Located within the greater Bunbury area
What YOU will bring
- Current Drivers License
- Current Working at Heights ticket (completed within last 2 years)
- Current EWP High Risk License
- White Card
- The right to work in Australia
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months)
What MRL offers YOU
- Competitive pay rates + penalties
- Site Allowances
- WORKPERKS - Our in-house employee benefits program including discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend