Principal Stakeholder Engagement
Job no: 500842
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Corporate Affairs / Community Relations
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision; specialists to design, plan and implement; skilled tradesman to operate our high tech machinery. It takes all of us.
About the role
Due to continuous expansion across the Mineral Resources business, we have a newly created role for a Principal – Stakeholder Engagement to protect and enhance MRL’s Social Licence to operate while building MRL’s positive reputation for our community activities. This role will play an integral part in building relationships with external stakeholder to enhance MRL’s external activities.
Reporting to our Head of Communities and Stakeholder Engagement, you will be responsible for developing and implementing MRL’s Stakeholder register and actively work and harness positive relationships with external agencies, communities and other stakeholders. This role will be based in Perths head office
What we’re after
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. You will be responsible for;
- The frequent and appropriate engagement of community organisations, rep bodies and relevant stakeholders.
- Providing strategic advice on MRL strategic partnerships and sponsorships.
- Managing the Stakeholder Engagement Management system.
- Developing, implementing, and continuously improve MRL’s Stakeholder Engagement Framework and Stakeholder Engagement Plans to support business objectives
What you’ll bring to the team
- Tertiary level education in a related discipline
- Experience in the mining industry in Western Australia
- Significant experience in stakeholder relations and in delivering projects.
- Significant experience designing and implementing stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent “stakeholder management system” skills.
- Ability to adapt and succeed in complex and challenging environments.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend