Job no: 500892
Work type: Fixed Term - Project
Crushing Services International (CSI), a subsidiary of MRL, is a leading contract crushing provider tailoring world-class build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for major mining clients. This includes designing and manufacturing of major mineral processing facilities, ensuring commissioning and providing on-site operation and maintenance.
CSI's focus, experience, and specialisation provide an economical and high value alternative to in-house crushing and processing production by the client. Success of the CSI business model is reflected in its customer base, consisting of the major blue-chip mining houses that would traditionally undertake these operations themselves.
About the role
CSI is currently seeking Electrical Superintendents to join our team on a FIFO Fixed contract with a strong possibility of extension. The role, reporting to the Construction Manager, will be for current and upcoming construction work in the Pilbara.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the role requires someone with demonstrated experience working in a fast paced operations environment and the ability to adapt quickly to change whilst also being able to provide leadership and mentor a team. This hands on position will be on a 2/1 FIFO roster from Perth, with the opportunity to work with large scale machinery with an exponentially growing company.
What we’re after
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. You will be responsible for;
- Compliance with MRL safety procedures to ensure all work is undertaken in a safe manner at all times
- You will have an electrical background with mechanical/crushing/screening knowledge
- Ensuring maintenance of equipment is carried out in the correct manner with respect to quality, safety
- Daily, weekly and monthly planning of electrical works and activities
- Oversee the planning, preparation and completion of maintenance tasks, and providing coaching and development opportunities to our employees
- Leading process improvement and ensuring plant performance and team KPI’s are consistently achieved
- Undertake site inspections and interactions daily with the workforce
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service, and the development of safe work procedures
What you’ll bring to the team
- Demonstrated experience as an Electrical Superintendent
- Previous experience working in a mining operational role
- Demonstrated safety leadership skills with the ability to create a positive safe work culture
- Positive leadership skills and ability to build a strong and cohesive team
- Sound statutory electrical compliance knowledge
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend