Job no: 500900
Work type: Fixed Term - Project
Crushing Services International (CSI), a subsidiary of MRL, is a leading contract crushing provider tailoring world-class build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for major mining clients. This includes designing and manufacturing of major mineral processing facilities, ensuring commissioning and providing on-site operation and maintenance.
CSI's focus, experience, and specialisation provide an economical and high value alternative to in-house crushing and processing production by the client. Success of the CSI business model is reflected in its customer base, consisting of the major blue-chip mining houses that would traditionally undertake these operations themselves.
About the role
CSI has an opportunity for experienced Electrical Supervisors to join our project team for an upcoming construction project in the Pilbara. This role reporting into the construction Manager will be site based on 2/1 roster on a fixed term contract with possibility of extension due to a healthy pipeline of work scheduled until end of 2023.
The position of Electrical Supervisor is to provide leadership, guidance and technical support to ensure all electrical components are installed in accordance with company and client safety procedures and ensure the installations exceeds the relevant standards.
What we’re after
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. You will be responsible for;
- Effectively manage a small electrical construction team
- Compliance with MRL safety procedures to ensure all work is undertaken in a safe manner at all times
- Undertake site inspections and interactions daily with the workforce
- Provide technical support and direction to the team
- Ensure the quality of output on the electrical and instrumentation components are in line with the needs of the company, client and regulatory authorities
- Set daily and weekly goals that fall in line with the project schedule
- Monitor and mentor employees and always promote a harmonious work environment
- Provide positive leadership to the workforce promoting safety initiatives
What you’ll bring to the team
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- 3+ years in a supervisory role for installing electrical equipment on large mining or heavy construction projects
- Positive leadership skills and ability to build a strong and cohesive team
- Must have prior experience on large scale electrical projects
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend