Project Services Administrator
Job no: 500968
Work type: Full Time
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision; specialists to design, plan and implement; skilled tradesman to operate our high tech machinery. It takes all of us.
About the role
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Administrator to join our Project Service team based in Applecross, with a move to a new office in Osborne Park in 2021. Due to exponential growth within the Project Services team and upcoming projects, this role will be the sole point of contact in relation to departmental administration.
Your primary responsibilities include;
- Coordinate accounts payable functions from the setting up of suppliers and vendors, processing purchase orders and reconciling credit card payments.
- Managing site travel and accommodation
- Coordinating events and meetings including arranging catering, booking conference facilities, taking minutes
- Document editing and proofreading and formatting
- Assist in on boarding of new starters
- General office management
What you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience in an administration role essential
- Document management and control and accounting systems
- Excellent computer competencies
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend