Mobile Maintenance Supervisor
Job no: 501269
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Supervision, Asset Management
As an ASX 200 and perennial company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian-based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision; specialists to design, plan and implement; accomplished tradespeople to operate our high-tech machinery. It takes all of us.
About the role
Due to sustained growth, we are looking for Mobile Maintenance Supervisors to join the Asset Management Group, across our operations, working on FIFO 2/1 rosters.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to provide coordination and supervision of all mobile maintenance activities on site.
- Ensure maintenance of mobile equipment is carried out in the correct manner with respect to quality and safety
- Oversee the planning, preparation and completion of maintenance tasks, and providing leadership and development to employees
- Ensure compliance to MRL Organizational Governance and Legislative obligations
- Engage the safe and efficient planning, preparation, record keeping and completion of maintenance tasks
- Ensure the safe and efficient use and condition of all workshop facilities, tools, equipment and mechanical aids
- Lead process improvement and ensuring plant performance and team Goals are achieved
- Provide mentorship and training to mobile maintenance staff, and ensuring clear leadership is demonstrated
What you'll bring to the team
- HD Mechanical Fitter trade qualification or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in a supervisor position within heavy mobile equipment
- Hold a relevant trade qualification that is supported by experience within a mining environment
- Lead by example in safety and wellness to provide a culture of zero harm is maintained
- The ability to use initiative to contribute to continuous improvement
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discounted private health insurance
- Safe work environment – Rapid Response to COVID-19
- Career Development and training opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend