Job no: 501305
Work type: Casual, Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
FIFO 2:1 as well as opportunities to work flexible hours | Casual Rates Up To $82 p/hr | Super Paid on All Hours
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
- New Rates up to $82 p/hour + Super
- New Salaries for Permanent Employees including 5 weeks of annual leave
- FIFO – 2:1 Rosters as well as opportunities to work flexible rosters.
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Opportunities for career development
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Expertise on Epiroc Drills - D65 & MD6250
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- Demonstrated commitment towards safety
- Ability to pass a medical and drug & alcohol test
- National Police Clearance within 12 months.
- High Risk License Desirable
MRL also offers full time employees WORKPERKS that provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic fast paced company, then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application and kick start your career in mining.
All applicants must possess full Australian work rights to be considered for these positions.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend