Job no: 501439
Work type: Full Time
Location: South-West, Goldfields
Categories: Mining Operators
MRL owns and operates the Koolyanobbing Mine in the Yilgarn Region of WA. The Grader Operator would use a 14M and 16M Grader. This position is on a 2:1 roster, FIFO from Perth with options to DIDO for those living in the Yilgarn Region.
What MRL Offers:
- Competitive pay rates with Superannuation on all hours
- Industry leading food from our own MRL chefs
- Opportunities for career progression
- Short, 1-hour flight from Perth
- Endless $$$ for referring successful talent
This position has the following requirements:
- Experience driving 18 Speed Road Ranger with quad or triple configuration
- Previous experience operating Side Tippers
- Ability to work autonomously in remote areas
- Loader Ticket and experience self-loading is highly advantageous
- A demonstrated commitment to safety
- Ability to provide a National Police Check
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend