Mobile Equipment Maintenance Supervisors
Job no: 501530
Work type: Full Time
Location: Pilbara, Goldfields
Categories: Supervision, Asset Management, Mining Operators
As an ASX 200 and perennial company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian-based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services, mineral processing underpinned by a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing to accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision. Specialists to design, plan and implement and accomplished Tradespeople to operate our high-tech machinery. It takes all of us.
About the role
Due to exponential growth and opportunity at MRL, we are currently looking for several Mobile Maintenance Supervisors to join a number of our existing sites on an 2/1 roster.
Reporting to the Mobile Equipment Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to provide strong and clear support to our on-site Asset Management team.
You will be responsible for:
- Commit to the project charter and critical risk management plans and goals.
- Direct and support the site asset management staff and crews and engineer methods to gain maximum delivery results with each member of the work force.
- Monitor the skills and performance of workers and provide the adequate training, mentoring and coaching needed.
- Ensure compliance and relevant paperwork is filled in and sent to the authorizing governing bodies in the allocated time frames.
- Leading and supporting the team to ensure the delivery of work to the project schedule and within budget.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Relevant trade qualification coupled with significant hands-on management experience
- Experience on mobile equipment in a mining environment essential
- 10+ years’ experience leading a high-performing Maintenance team, ideally within an operational mining and processing environment
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- High degree of computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Excel and database management systems
- Significant demonstrated leadership which supports a high performance culture
- Strong experience in mobile equipment maintenance and development of equipment performance strategies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of mine safety procedures and regulations
What we offer
- We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Discounted private health insurance
- Safe work environment – see our rapid response to COVID-19
- Career development opportunities
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave (or 32 weeks at half pay) for the primary caregiver
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately. Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend