Mining Surveyor Vacation Students
Job no: 501540
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Surveying, Graduates/Apprentices/Vacation/Traineeship
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long term career within our business.
Backed by an experienced team, supportive senior management and a strong safety record, we currently seeking Mining Surveyor Vacation Students to join our Summer Vacation Student Program. We want to challenge your thinking and provide you with an exciting learning opportunity to set you up for a bright future.
What MRL offers:
- A workplace where safety is a priority, not just a slogan
- A structured 12 week placement, tailored specifically for you to gain comprehensive and invaluable knowledge of your chosen career
- Professional and technical training complimented with practical hands-on experience in your field, enhancing your core competencies and capabilities
- Ongoing support and mentorship from a dedicated team of staff
- Engagement sessions with key stakeholders to gain feedback
- The opportunity to experience FIFO life on our operational sites
- A great insight into one of Australia’s fastest growing mining services companies
What we look for:
- Applicants who are currently studying towards a tertiary degree in your chosen field
- Demonstrated academic achievement with a credit average or above
- Someone who is passionate about their future and interested in experiencing the industry first hand
- A commitment to complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- The ability to work as part of a successful team with well-rounded written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates who thrive in a busy environment and have strong time management skills
- To be keen, willing and able to learn a variety of new skills related to your chosen career
- Current drivers licence
- Able to complete a placement during the Summer 20/21 break
This program provides a rare opportunity to kick-start your career by experiencing one of Australia’s most significant resource industries first hand!
If you think you have what it takes, then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
For any further enquiries, please email email@example.com. Please note applications cannot be accepted via email and must be submitted online.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend