EOI - Blast Crew
Job no: 501541
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Mining Operators
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision; specialists to design, plan and implement; skilled tradesman to operate our high tech machinery. It takes all of us.
MRL are looking for experienced Blast Crew, to join our Mining team!
What MRL Offers
- Both Established & Greenfields mining operations business with our owner operator sites and our mining services contracts
- Safety is a priority, not just a slogan
- Opportunities for career development and qualification up-skilling. Move between our MRL owned sites and our other contract operations
- Permanent opportunities with life of mine long enough to see out your mining career
- Access to employee benefits including - travel salary sacrificing options on interstate flights, novated leasing; discounts on tools, private health, gym memberships and more!
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Minimum 1 year experience with Iron Ore and blasting close to sensitive structures is essential
- Dangerous Goods Security Card (DGSC)
- Apply First Aid
- National Police Clearance valid within 12 months
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
- HR Driver’s License and Cert III in Drilling Operations is desirable
The Finer Details:
- Permanent, full time 2/1 roster
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive salary package
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend