Boilermaker - Wonmunna
Job no: 501920
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
MRL is currently seeking Boilermakers with experience on Heavy Mobile Equipment. The role will be largely consisting of repairing buckets and blades, crack repairs, structural repairs and fabrication work.
Wonmunna is located 85Km out of Newman based in the Pilbara Region and is owned and operated by MRL. Our camps are managed internally and our food is second to none!
- Trade Qualification
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- High Risk Work License (desirable)
- Experience working on CAT, KOMATSU and HITACHI mobile plant equipment is essential
- Ability to pass a medical and drug & alcohol
- Ability to obtain or hold a National Police Clearance within the last 12 months
- The right to work in Australia
What we offer:
- 2:1 Rosters
- Great annual salaries
- Paid fortnightly
- Opportunity for career progression
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, tooling, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend