Auto Electrician - Wonmunna
Job no: 501930
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
MRL are seeking experienced Auto Electricians to join our growing team! Do you enjoy being part of a start up project? Do you want to work for a company that looks after it's employees? Then apply now!
- New Rates up to $82 p/hour + Super
- New Salaries for Permanent Employees including 5 weeks of annual leave
- FIFO – 2:1 Rosters as well as opportunities to work flexible rosters.
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Opportunities for career development
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Expertise on CAT, KOMATSU & HITACHI Machines
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- Demonstrated commitment towards safety
- Ability to pass a medical and drug & alcohol test
- National Police Clearance within 12 months.
- High Risk & Air Con License Desirable
MRL also offers full time employees WORKPERKS that provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic ramp up then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application and kick start your career in mining.
All applicants must possess full Australian work rights to be considered for these positions.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend