Job no: 501944
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Project / Mine Management, Engineering
As an ASX 200 and perennial company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and mineral processing, underpinned by a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
About the role
One of our subsidiarity companies (Centrals) is seeking a Structural Engineer to work on a 3/1 roster as part of a NPI project in the Pilbara.
Purpose of the role is to provide structural project engineering support to the project team. Ensure you have strong technical knowledge with all Structural Engineering Australian standards and client site specific standards and requirements.
Other duties will include:
- Responsible for the project engineering on the Project.
- Ensure adherence to the Centrals Safety Policy and requirements of Project for all personnel.
- Provide Project Engineering support and assistance to meet Australian Standards and client site specific standards and requirements. Work within the project budget ensure you plan ahead of time.
- Ensure the design is carried out in accordance with the appropriate standards, contract, QA requirements and other relevant procedures and standards applicable to the Project.
- Meet engineering Project Program requirements.
- Be responsible for the engineering and design process.
- Assist defining technical interfaces and reviewing technical documentation.
You will have
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Structural Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Engineering
- Strong knowledge with structural and mechanical engineering drawings, P&ID’s, Quality documents etc.
If you believe that you’d like to take your career to the next step and you have the necessary attitude and skills to hit the ground running, we would appreciate learning more about you.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend