Maintenance Planning Superintendent
Job no: 501947
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management, Engineering
As an ASX 200 and perennial company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian-based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services, mineral processing underpinned by a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing to accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision. Specialists to design, plan and implement and accomplished Tradespeople to operate our high-tech machinery. It takes all of us.
About the role
Due to exponential growth and opportunity at MRL, we are currently looking for a Maintenance Planning Superintendent to join our Applecross office.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager and managing a team of 4, your primary responsibility is to optimise the performance of the mobile fleet through the effective coordination of maintenance planning strategies and processes.
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. You will be responsible for;
- Ensure the Planning Team effectively supports mobile equipment assets and projects for the Mining and Crushing businesses.
- Responsible for the planning and scheduling activities for all AMG Assets, ensuring the equipment fleet and major components achieve maximum availability in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Ensuring that all work management KPIs are meet, the Asset Management Framework and Maintenance Work Management Procedures are adhered to and audited against.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Relevant trade qualification coupled with significant hands-on management experience
- Experience on mobile equipment in a mining environment essential
- 10+ years’ experience leading a high-performing Maintenance team, ideally within an operational mining and processing environment
- Extensive technical, planning and maintenance knowledge of large and ancillary mining equipment.
- Competent with the timing and resource provision for ad hoc, planning and scheduling functions of industry standard asset maintenance and shutdown principles in a mining environment.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Asset Management principles and standards.
- Understanding of Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) strategies.
- Significant demonstrated leadership which supports a high performance culture
What we offer
- We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Discounted private health insurance
- Safe work environment – see our rapid response to COVID-19
- Career development opportunities
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave (or 32 weeks at half pay) for the primary caregiver
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately. Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend