Mineral Resources | Mining Engineers
Job no: 501956
Work type: Full Time
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision; specialists to design, plan and implement; skilled tradesman to operate our high tech machinery. It takes all of us.
About the role
Due to rapid growth planned throughout 2021 in the Pilbara regions, we currently have newly created roles for Mining Engineers om various FIFO rosters.
What we’re after
Mining Engineers will be a strong contributor to our continued growth in 2021 and beyond. Your primary responsibility will be to support our operations in a dynamic work environment. You must be comfortable to roll up your sleeves and think on your feet. You will be accountable for site mine engineering and technical services, operational and mine reconciliation reports and the preparation and delivery of mining plans, in addition to:
- Assisting with the development of projects and their delivery to completion on time and on cost with no safety incidents
- Assisting mining by prioritising daily/weekly tasks to ensure continued effective mining operations
- Manage the day to day relationship with and provide guidance to Mine Operations team
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What you’ll bring to the team
This role will require an effective communicator who is both strategic & hands-on, and can engage effectively with teams across a diverse organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering
- 3 years + of mine operations experience in the resources industry
- Competency with major recognised mining design and scheduling software such as Surpac, XACT or similar
- High degree of communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of relevant costs and analysis to achieve optimal outcomes
- Strong analytical skills
Mineral Resources Limited is growing exponentially. Now is the time to apply and we would welcome your application and interest.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend