HD Fitter - Brockman
Job no: 502200
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Come and work on the latest model equipment – Hitachi and Komatsu diggers, CAT loaders, CAT mechanical and Komatsu electric drive trucks, CAT dozers and graders. Our efficient long-term maintenance strategies have the availability of our primary fleet reflecting industry best standards, driven by the preventative maintenance plan and more importantly, our skilled tradesmen.
MRL are looking for experienced HD Fitters to join the team at our Rio Tinto Brockman Iron Ore project.
- New Salaries for Permanent Employees including 5 weeks of Annual Leave
- FIFO – 2:1 Roster
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Brand new equipment to operate and maintain including EX3600, PC4000, CAT 994K, KOM 830e and CAT 789’s, D10 Dozers & 18M Graders
- Long standing positive partnership with RTIO
- Career progression opportunities
- Multiple opportunities across various commodities and operations, including contracting and owner operator sites
- Loyalty & performance based incentives
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Expertise on CAT, Komatsu & Hitachi Machines
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- Demonstrated commitment towards safety
- Ability to pass a medical and drug & alcohol test
- National Police Clearance within 12 months.
- High Risk License Desirable
MRL also offers full time employees WORKPERKS that provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic ramp up then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application and kick start your career in mining.
All applicants must possess full Australian work rights to be considered for these positions.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend