Mechanical Fitter - CSI Field Service
Job no: 502371
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
About CSI Mining Services
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading diversified mining services provider. Our range of mining services are offered through CSI Mining Services and Process Minerals International (PMI). Established in 1994 as Crushing Services International (CSI), this business has grown into an internationally renowned provider of contract crushing, screening, processing and specialist mining services business within the resources sector.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking interest from Mechanical Fitters – Fixed Plant, to service maintenance shutdown requirements, with fixed plant processing experience to join our Field Service Team for current and future opportunities.
We have processing operations at our owner-operated mine sites spread throughout the Pilbara and Goldfields regions and crushing operations located at a number of Tier 1 client sites. We also have significant workshop facilities in Kwinana to support our many operations.
These roles not only allow you to secure a position within an innovative, and proud Australian company which has a strong growth focus; with CSI you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
What we offer:
- ASX 200 Company
- Full-time & Fixed Term Positions
- Competitive rates
- Industry-leading food provided at MRL site camps – run by MRL’s own chefs!
- FIFO options from Perth
- Opportunity for career progression
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on travel, accommodation, private health insurance, gym memberships, novated leasing, salary sacrificing options for superannuation, interstate flights plus a lucrative Employee Referral Program!
- Preventative and corrective mechanical maintenance on fixed plant equipment including inspection, isolation, housekeeping and associated reporting
- Work with the Planning team to improve plant reliability
- Operation of Loader and Skid Steer when needed
- Demonstrated Safety Commitment
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Gyratory, Jaw and Cone crusher experience
- Conveyor maintenance
- Pump rebuilds
- Current Australian Driver's License (Manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- Full Australian working rights
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL Employee Referral Program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend