Job no: 502423
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management
Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is a leading Australian based diversified mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company. MRL's unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operation to name a few.
MRL remains at the forefront of its craft and this allows for a strong culture of innovation which continues to foster the development of significant potential new revenue streams, through diversification via commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium amongst others as well as in our mine contracting service offerings that range from construction, contract mining and crushing, power generation, bulk material handling via our road, rail and port assets to camp and facilities management.
About the role
To support our continued growth and operational success, we are currently seeking a Maintenance Planner, to join our team on a full time basis in our Applecross office on a Monday to Friday roster.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Preparation, planning and implementation of maintenance schedules
- Forecasting and scenario modelling on the schedule of any proposed changes
- Review impacts, test scenarios and propose solutions to competing schedule demands
- Monitor resource availability and allocation across areas
- Developing long term maintenance plans on a 3/6/18 cycle
- Procurement, expediting and ongoing communication with suppliers and warehouse to ensure material availability
- Providing communication channels, interface and coordination between sub-contractors, projects team and operations
- Liaise to address any proposed modifications to project scope, schedule or budget
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous Maintenance Planning experience
- Previous mining experience within a fixed plant environment would be highly regarded
- Relevant trade qualification highly desirable
- Experience with Pronto, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project or similar maintenance packages
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Discounted private health insurance
- Career development opportunities
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave (or 32 weeks at half pay) for the primary caregiver
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately. Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend