Back to search results
Job no: 502466
Work type: Full Time
Categories: FIFO - Site Services, Camps and Hospitality
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
This is a great opportunity for new candidates to enter the industry!
Due to our continued growth through 2021 and beyond, we are seeking expressions of interest for FIFO Utility All Rounder's - Full Time for our state of the art camps run internally by MRL.
Reporting to the Camp Managers, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the service provided to our residents is of the highest standard possible.
What we expect from YOU
- Provide a consistent high level service the MRL staff
- Perform Kitchen Hand duties as required, preparing food and restocking dining room with consumables
- Perform cleaning tasks including making beds, cleaning toilets, cleaning showers, sweeping and mopping floors and all tasks associated with housekeeping of rooms.
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
- Barista skills are highly desirable
What YOU will bring
- Current Manual Driver’s License (Essential)
- Current National Police Clearance (Able to Obtain)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Able to pass required pre-employment medical and DAS tests.
- INX experience is desirable
What MRL offers YOU
One Team – The best food and camp services and facilities you’ll find in the Pilbara, as well as working in a supportive, diverse team environment
High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
Entrepreneurial – Generous hourly rates and genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results