Job no: 502472
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Site Services
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What YOU can find at MRL
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking expressions of interest for Chefs - Full Time
Reporting to the Camp Managers, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the food provided to our workers is of the highest standard possible.
What we expect from YOU
- Previous experience in food preparation for 40 – 600 people
- Previous mine site experience is essential
- Provide a consistent high level service the MRL staff
- Experience with menu planning, budgeting and food costs
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Trade Certificate in Cooking
- Current Manual Driver’s License (Essential)
- Current National Police Clearance (Able to Obtain)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Able to pass required pre-employment medical and DAS tests.
What MRL offers YOU
One Team – The best food and camp services and facilities you’ll find in the Pilbara, as well as working in a supportive, diverse team environment
High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
Entrepreneurial – Generous salary package and genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend