Materials & Logistics Supervisor
Job no: 502859
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Logistics / Transport, Supervision
As an ASX 100 and perennial company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian-based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services, mineral processing underpinned by a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing to accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision. Specialists to design, plan and implement and accomplished Tradespeople to operate our high-tech machinery. It takes all of us.
About the role
The key focus of this role is to provide direct supervision of the daily warehouse operations to support Wonmunna & Iron Valley sites in turn delivering the right parts to the right place at the right time & cost across the MRL Pilbara divisions. The focus is on providing a high level of operational support to customers in a zero safety incident culture.
Preferred candidates to have a strong understanding of mining related activities & culture, understand the supply chain, & have ability and drive to perform a ground up warehouse & logistics build.
- Manage health & safety, supervise daily activities and provide direction in the daily warehouse & distribution functions.
- Perform safety interactions and hazard identifications each month
- Ensure JHA’s are adequate and signed by supervisor each shift prior to work commencing
- Identify and implement continuous improvement in warehouse areas
- Ensure mandatory training qualifications are up to date for all team members
What you’ll bring to the team
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Discounted private health insurance
- Safe work environment – see our rapid response to COVID-19
- Career development opportunities
- A supportive and inclusive environment
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately. Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend