Job no: 502968
Work type: Fixed Term - Project
Categories: Project / Mine Management
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background:
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies.
Our people are empowered to challenge the status quo and actively explore new ideas and opportunities. We work together and focus on getting things done. Our agility allows us to act fast and seize opportunities – achieving exceptional, sustainable results.
Do you like to think outside the square and challenge yourself? Do you like to collaborate as a team to achieve more than you thought possible?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
At Mineral Resources, we continually improve not only our operations, but our systems and processes.
Our people are at the heart of all that we do. Our leaders provide a foundation on which our talent, passion and entrepreneurial spirit can shine through.
The result? We work together to create solutions and achieve exceptional results, in a safe and sustainable way. Together, we will always deliver – and that sets us apart.
Do you have the courage to take on the impossible and the passion to make it happen? Do you care about your team and celebrate their differences?
Reporting to the Construction Manager and working as part of a team, the successful candidate will be integral in helping to drive the project forward. Based at our Kemerton site for the Lithium Construction Project and located in the Bunbury area, this role will be a fixed term end of project role with a unique roster of 5/2, 6/1. Providing effective leadership and direction across our workforce, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Lead and mentor the team to ensure safe installation of process piping systems
- Fluent with reading P&IDs and Isometric drawings
- Experience with tank building and fit outs
- Ensure piping installation is in accordance with P&IDs and isometric drawings
- A proven track record working with installation of specialised valves and in-line instrumentation.
- Check flange management and work quality to strict standards
Key Skills Required:
- Hold relevant trade qualifications in the areas of Boilermaker / Heavy Fabrication or Mechanical Trades
- Significant experience within a fast paced construction environment, in a similar role
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to get your team to work cohesively
- Lead by example in safety and wellness to ensure a culture of zero harm is maintained
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to use initiative to contribute and support continuous improvement, and drive change
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Highly competitive remuneration for the roster on offer
- A safe work environment: see our rapid response to COVID-19
- A supportive and inclusive environment
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately. Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend