Communications and Brand Advisor
Job no: 502982
Work type: Full Time
At Mineral Resources, we continually improve not only our operations, but our systems and processes.
Our people are at the heart of all that we do. Our leaders provide a foundation on which our talent, passion and entrepreneurial spirit can shine through.
The result? We work together to create solutions and achieve exceptional results, in a safe and sustainable way. Together, we will always deliver – and that sets us apart.
Do you have the courage to take on the impossible and the passion to make it happen? Do you care about your team and celebrate their differences?
A Little Background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies.
Our people are empowered to challenge the status quo and actively explore new ideas and opportunities. We work together and focus on getting things done. Our agility allows us to act fast and seize opportunities – achieving exceptional, sustainable results.
Do you like to think outside the square and challenge yourself? Do you like to collaborate as a team to achieve more than you thought possible?
About the role
Our Communications and Brand team has grown rapidly this year. To support our continued growth into 2021, our Corporate Communications and Brand team is seeking to add another experienced Communications and Brand Advisor to develop and execute brand initiatives, strategies and campaigns to build and protect the MRL employer brand.
What we’re after
We are looking for a creative and passionate person to join our team, and partner with internal stakeholders to achieve incredible results. In this role you will develop and drive our Employer Brand Strategy to attract, recruit and retain the top talent in the mining sector. Partnering with our HR, Recruitment and Learning and Development teams you will deliver initiatives and campaigns that strengthen our Employee Value Proposition and position Mineral Resources strongly in the external market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help build and execute MRL’s Employer Brand Strategy
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive improvements in internal and external communications which target current and future employees
- Support the creation and direction of collateral and assets including video, advertisements, flyers, website copy, capability statements, presentations and more
- Provide communications advice and support on projects
- Design and execute marketing campaigns that drive tangible results in promoting the organisation
What you’ll bring to the team
- Tertiary qualifications in in the fields of Communications, Marketing or related discipline
- Exceptional writing experience and ability to generate innovative content for a variety of audiences, including digital media
- 5 + years’ experience in writing creative corporate communications, ideally from a related industry with a focus on a strong employer brand
- Strong capability and experience in partnering with internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills to meet deadlines, establish clear priorities quickly and bring projects to completion on time
- Proficient in using MS Office suite
What we offer
Not only do we offer diversity in your role but we also offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Discounted private health insurance
- Career development opportunities
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave (or 32 weeks at half pay) for the primary caregiver
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend