Recruitment Advisors - Blue Collar
Job no: 502992
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people.
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities.
We are a passionate and committed workforce backed with an appetite for innovation. The Recruitment Team is highly regarded within Mineral Resources; working together in close partnership with Hiring Managers to source the best people to meet our current and future business needs.
Moving to state of the art offices located in Osborne Park due to internal promotions within the team, we are now seeking two Recruitment Advisors to join our construction /Operations and mobile maintenance divisions.
This is the time to jump on board with a market leader in Mining Services and to deliver on a number of world-class projects.
What we are looking for:
- Co-ordinate and recruit for all projects whin our internal construction division or mobile maintenance division
- Provide a high level of customer service and being able to partner with the business leaders to deliver on recruitment objectives
- Weekly progress reporting of all roles to relevant internal stakeholders
- Arranging on-boarding for successful candidates including arranging on-line training in conjunction with the Mobilisations team where appropriate
- Keeping up to date with market changes, and identifying key target areas to attract candidates
- Utilising all available technologies to actively approach and communicate with the passive recruitment market
- Extensive experience with recruiting high volume recruitment activities and with end to end recruitment
- Able to work in a high pace work environment with the flexibility to change directions in order to meet the dynamic business needs of MRL
- Promote and work within a team approach at all times
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now or reach out to Michelle Greenwell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for confidential chat. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend