Procure To Pay Process Specialist
Job no: 502995
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Contracts & Procurement
As an ASX 100 and perennial company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian-based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services, mineral processing underpinned by a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing to accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision. Specialists to design, plan and implement and accomplished Tradespeople to operate our high-tech machinery. It takes all of us.
About the role
MRL are seeking an experienced and motivated Procure To Pay Process Specialist to support the effective management of the P2P process design and continuous improvement.
The P2P Process Specialist will assist the team in planning and executing supply process management/standardisation projects, interfacing with relevant business units and teams, to ensure process development, improvement and consistency across the MRL Group.
- Drive integration between Procurement and all other P2P business processes with the target of end-to-end optimisation.
- Coordinate with the supply teams to standardize where appropriate, share learning and best practices, and ensure alignment with the end-to-end process objectives and initiatives
- Produce insights using the relevant business analytics on P2P processes performances
- Assess aspects of P2P process performance and efficiency against market capabilities to identify improvement opportunities.
- Use metrics, engage in a dialogue with business stakeholders to discuss priorities and approach to process enhancements
- Lead process discovery walkthroughs with the embedded business teams and service delivery teams to identify most impactful changes.
- Implement processes and application landscape according to agreed priorities and time lines - drive implementation through projects and enhancements.
- Support stakeholders in decision making and sign-off all future P2P process designs
- Work with the supply team and stakeholders to reduce process variation, transform supply processes and capabilities
- Facilitate workshops for process analysis
What you’ll bring to the team
- Degree or Diploma qualification in commerce/supply chain
- 10 Years minimum working in Supply / Procurement roles
- Strong track record across general P2P / S2P process management, during periods of system implementation.
- Experience with reputable procurement system solutions, such as SAP Ariba, Oracle, Coupa, Pronto amongst others.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience working with procurement professionals to communicate change, identify opportunities for improvement and drive forward the implementation of prospective changes
- Ideally experienced / exposure in executing P2P / S2P system / upgrade implementations
- Ability to support procurement and translate requirements to responsible technical / IT service delivery teams.
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Discounted private health insurance
- Safe work environment – see our rapid response to COVID-19
- Career development opportunities
- State of the art corporate facilities (mid 2021) featuring onsite gym, crèche and restaurant
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave (or 32 weeks at half pay) for the primary caregiver
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately. Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend