Back to search results
Job no: 503039
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Supervisor, FIFO - Site Services, Camps and Hospitality
As an ASX 100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Our people are at the heart of all we do and our leaders provide a foundation on which our talent, passion and entrepreneurial spirit can shine through.
The result? We work together to create solutions and achieve exceptional results, in a safe and sustainable way. Together, we will always deliver!
We are currently seeking Village Managers to support and lead our teams across the Pilbara and Yilgarn region, working a 2/1 roster.
About the role
The primary duties of the Village Manager are:
- To manage the daily operations of the Village site and related to the contracted services.
- To liaise with the Accommodation Manager to coordinate the efficient management of staff accommodation bookings across all Villages within this contract; and manage an efficient and effective administration process for all contract requirements
- Assist the Site Service Manager in organising and supporting the Catering teams
- Assist the Site Service Manager in his/her relationship with the representatives from Clients if any at the village and deal immediately with any issues pertinent to that site
- Report to the Site Service Coordinator on the financial outcomes of village cost centre
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience as a Village Manager or extensive experience as a Resort Manager
- Relevant program management experience
- Exposure to INX and Coupa is an advantage but not essential
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Experienced in Accommodation Management
- Ability to effectively and positively communicate
- Relevant Diploma or Bachelor level qualification in Hospitality/ Business Administration
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results