Back to search results
Job no: 503167
Work type: Full Time, Part Time
Categories: Metro - Site Services, Camps and Hospitality
Are you a Chef who is passionate about food but would love the opportunity to not have to work long weekend hours? Do you want to work for a company that offers genuine career growth and a fun working environment?
Currently seeking Full Time Demi Chefs and Commis Chefs to work in our brand new ultra-modern and private Café and Restaurant in Osborne Park.
Exclusive to MRL staff, our new restaurant and café will boast a brand new high end open show kitchen featuring Western Kitchens, Asian Kitchens, New York Salad Bar and a Japanese Section, a new internal app driven ordering system. Wellness will be at the forefront of our progressive menu as our Chefs will work with a qualified Nutritionist.
We are creating a state of the art space where we can all work together as one MRL in an environment that will serve us well now and into the future. This is a work environment unlike any other in WA and an opportunity to be a part of a trend setting operation.
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Why join our team?
Due to our continued growth, and the opening of our brand new deluxe office we are seeking Chefs who love what they do and want to grow within their chosen profession. Benefits include but are definitely not limited to:
- Generous Salary packaging
- Great working hours, Monday to Friday with occasional weekend rosters… that’s right you have your weekends off!
- Access to our new high end gym, fitness classes and personal trainers
- Ample parking on site
- Access to heavily subsidised meals and fresh juices, including packaged take home dinners for those nights you don’t feel like cooking
- A great work environment with a strong team focus
- Access to wellbeing facilities and our internal psychologists
- Even more company benefits including private health insurance discounts, salary sacrificing opportunities, travel and accommodation discounts, car leasing discounts and much more!!
What skills do you need?
We are looking for people who love and exceed in their job who want to grow with MRL and have these skills:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a culinary expert in a large kitchen (hotel or up market restaurant)
- Completion of a Chef Apprenticeship or a Certificate III in Culinary cooking
- A genuine love of food and a passion for a variety of cuisines
- Ability to work in a team which caters to 500 staff members and serves over 700 meals per day
- Able to work autonomously and demonstrates sound knowledge of modern cuisines and flare
- A strong focus on team work
- Knowledge and continued learning of HACCP guidelines
- Continual development and research of leading food trends
- Passion for quality
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results