As a growing ASX100 company, Mineral Resources is a leading Australian provider of innovative and sustainable mining solutions. Our success is now complemented by a world-class portfolio of mining operations across commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background:
Mineral Resources is not like other mining companies.
Our people are empowered to challenge the norm and trusted to explore ideas, working together with a focus on getting things done. We’re agile and act fast and seize new opportunities to achieve exceptional, sustainable results.
Our people are at the heart of all we do. The culture and size of our company provides a foundation on which talent, passion and entrepreneurial spirit can shine through.
You are never “just a number” at MRL, you are a valued member of a close-knit team where achievements are recognised, celebrated and rewarded.
The result? Our teams work together to create innovative solutions and achieve incredible results.
Together, we will always deliver – and that’s what sets us apart.
We have an ambitious growth agenda that includes plans to significantly grow our iron ore production and double our mining services business in the next five years.
In the last six months we have added another 1,500 exceptional people to our company, and we are not done yet.
We are currently recruiting for truly career-defining senior roles in preparation for the delivery of an exciting growth project that will shape our future business success.
If you are looking to have a bigger impact, where you are valued and rewarded for being agile and courageous: think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
About the role
Reporting to the Project Director, the Contracts Manager
is will be responsible for to carrying out contract management and contract administration responsibilities for project subcontracts and agreements on behalf of CSI’s construction division. CSI’s service offerings also include the design, manufacture, construction and commissioning, and ongoing on-site operation and maintenance, of plant and infrastructure facilities as well as the provision of specialised mine services such as materials handling, plant and equipment hire, plant and equipment maintenance, tails recovery, aggregate crushing, and mine design, engineering and construction.
- Coordinate the preparation, negotiation and finalisation of project agreements and sub-contracts
- Assist with the preparation and award of project tender packages, and the review of tender submissions and contract non-conformances
- Manage contract administration including the management of contractor claims, contract variations and disputes
- Ensure commercial management activities are conducted in accordance with MRL’s corporate governance framework and policies
- Collaborate with the Health, Safety & Training Team to evaluate health, safety, environment and regulatory related risks and opportunities and mitigate through contract terms and conditions
- Evaluate commercial related risks and opportunities and ensure these are mitigated by contract terms and conditions
- Uphold documentation standards by ensuring contract documentation is properly completed and executed and sufficient and appropriate records are kept
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
• Discounted private health insurance
• Safe work environment – see our rapid response to COVID-19
• Career development opportunities
• State of the art corporate facilities (mid 2021) featuring onsite gym and restaurant
• A supportive and inclusive environment
• 16 weeks paid Parental Leave (or 32 weeks at half pay) for the primary caregiver
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately. Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.