WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
With previous experience working in a remote training role coupled with keen interest in promoting safety, you will be well versed in current training methodologies, and be able to bring with you a wealth of experience to complement your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40116). You will also have the ability to engage and liaise with all levels of staff and management across a variety of departments and divisions will be pivotal to your success in this role. The role is offered on an 8/6 roster ex Perth to our site in Koolyanobbing. You will:
In this position you’ll:
- Train and assess MRL personnel in the safe and efficient operation of Surface Mobile Equipment
- Identify opportunities to upskill SME Operators through ongoing analysis, and develop and promote production increase initiatives
- Deliver nationally recognised training packages
- Review all plant and equipment programs to ensure they are up to date, and meet current standards of operation
- Proactively engage work groups across a variety of divisions, to continuously upskill and train and development
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
We’re creating opportunities for you to own projects and deliver results. From start through to completion, your fingerprints will be there.
Because here you don’t get lost in layers of people; you step up to make your mark and can easily see your contribution.
At MRL, you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, a better workday.
Supporting you to work the way that works for you? MRL would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience working in a training and assessing role
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116)
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy with experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarisation working with Training Management Systems and the associated tools
- Desirable Qualifications and experience in; Working at Heights, Confined Space, Gas Test Atmosphere, Integrated Tool Carrier, EWP, Cranes, Forklift
Flexibility and job security
They’re two things MRL employees value and, when we say job security, it’s not just about staying somewhere safe that no longer serves you.
Here, job security means working to your strengths, being challenged on each project, and achieving meaningful results that inspire you to choose to stay long-term.
“That’s how we’ve always done it” doesn’t exist here, because the value you bring to MRL will shape your role – and your contribution to our company.
It’s the kind of flexibility that extends to opportunities to co-create your preferred work environment.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Generous leave options
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.