WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
With a range of roles on offer, we are seeking Geotechnical Engineer’s to support the geotechnical design planning, investigation execution involving new greenfields and existing brownfields sites. Geotechnical design, design execution, hazard management and monitoring performance response to mining operations. These roles will support and enables the implementation of the Ground Control Management Plan (GCMP) across MRL operating mines. With both Perth based and FIFO roles on offer this is an exciting opportunity to join MRL.
In this position you’ll:
- Implementing the Ground Control Management Plan across MRL operating mines and audit compliance
- Planning, budgeting and execution of geotechnical investigation programs
- Contributing to the development of geotechnical design and monitoring solutions for projects
- Develop and maintain easy to access geotechnical datasets
We’re creating opportunities for you to own projects and deliver results. From start through to completion, your fingerprints will be there.
Because here you don’t get lost in layers of people; you step up to make your mark and can easily see your contribution.
At MRL, you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, a better workday.
Supporting you to work the way that works for you? MRL would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Tertiary Degree in Civil, Geological Engineering or Engineering Geology
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Planning, managing and executing field geotechnical diamond drilling investigations for geotechnical modelling and stability analysis
- Previous experience with industry standard mining geotechnical software and stability analysis
Flexibility and job security
They’re two things MRL employees value and, when we say job security, it’s not just about staying somewhere safe that no longer serves you.
Here, job security means working to your strengths, being challenged on each project, and achieving meaningful results that inspire you to choose to stay long-term.
“That’s how we’ve always done it” doesn’t exist here, because the value you bring to MRL will shape your role – and your contribution to our company.
It’s the kind of flexibility that extends to opportunities to co-create your preferred work environment.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Generous leave options
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply