Back to search results
Job no: 504120
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Supply Chain & Procurement
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
This role will be responsible for developing and leading category strategy within relevant areas of the MRL business through the execution of planned strategic procurement activities. The role will include working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, including through all areas of the team to help transform the MRL inbound supply chain.
- Assist in developing, implement and maintain Source to contract processes and procedures
- Define sourcing and category management objectives
- Play a key role in transformation of inbound supply chain, by driving outcomes in category that goes from demand drivers to end consumption
- Establish major supply agreements utilising best practice strategic sourcing principles to ensure the organisation leverages its overall purchasing power
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MRL is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best? MRL would.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (business, management, legal, commercial)
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience working with procurement professionals to communicate change, identify opportunities for improvement and drive forward the implementation of prospective changes
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Strategic Procurement, contract and supplier management
Making your mark
At MRL there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Generous leave options
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results