WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Administrator - Learning & Development
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
WA is a state (and an economy) built on mining.
At Mineral Resources (MinRes), we are focused on growing our success by delivering industry leading projects that benefit our people, our shareholders and the community. With this growth comes new roles and rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
MinRes has come a long way – but we’re really just getting started.
Our Learning and Development Administrator provides direct line of administrative support to our Learning and Organisational Development Team. In this role you will be required to engage with various internal and external stakeholders to help deliver people and capability solutions to MinRes.
Teamwork is at the core of everything we do. Our Team works at a quick pace, often pivots and changes direction. You will need to be well organised in your work, process oriented and confident to handle many competing demands on your time.
- Provide a direct line of support to the Organisation Development Team to assist with systems and processes that support capability development programs
- Assist with updating and running the management systems of Apprenticeships, Traineeships, and other pathway programs
- Ensure all records are well maintained and accessible to the appropriate parties
- Organising inductions and national training contract signups for all MinRes Trainee’s and Apprentice’s
- Assisting in the procurement and payments of good and services
- Identity and communicate any areas of improvement within the systems or process
- Develop and create systems to assist with tracking and recording training data
Your Experience & Skills
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
- Experience with Registered Training Organisations, TAFE etc
- Advanced Level of Microsoft Office skills
- High level of attention to detail with exceptional organisational skills
- Drive and ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Ability to liaise and communicate confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Work strongly within a team environment, but also capable of working independently to progress workloads and priorities
Finding value where others can’t
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they look after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary & Employee Share scheme
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.