WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Advanced Riggers - Construction
- NT, Australia
- Fixed Term - Project
What MinRes Offers You
- Variety – we have a huge pipeline of construction projects across owner operator sites and contractor projects
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Employee Bonuses - $2500 per quarter*
- Employee Referral Program – up to 3k per referral*
- Mineral Resources Shares Program – matched by employer
- Employee discounts on selected Travel, Accommodation, Retail Stores, Tools, Private Vehicles
- Salary Sacrifice & Packaging - Novated Leasing, Airport parking & Lounge Benefits and more
- Mineral Resources is committed to Career Opportunities
Our crushing services business is dedicated to providing world-class, tailored, build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for some of the world’s largest and most profitable mining companies.
We are currently seeking interest from experienced Advanced Riggers for Fixed Plant Construction in Darwin commencing in June. Preferably with experience in the construction of Crushing Plants.
- Rosters 3/1
- 5 year + Pipeline of work
- Darwin local applicants encouraged to apply
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience on large scale Fixed Plant Construction projects
- A team player with flexibility to assist in all areas when required
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
Tickets and Licenses
- Construction Card
- Drivers License
- HRWL – Advanced Rigger, EWP
- Working at Heights – within 2 years
- VOC’s – VOC’s will be completed onsite
- Medical and Drug & Alcohol screen – able to pass
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
*Please talk to recruitment team for further info re Employees benefits.
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.