WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
All Rounder Utilities | Housekeepers | Kitchen Hands
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
We are now taking Expressions of Interest for our 2022 Utility roles
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Due to our continued growth through 2021 and beyond, we are seeking expressions of interest for Full Time FIFO Utility All Rounder's to join our camps, run internally by MRL.
Reporting to the Camp Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the service provided to our residents is of the highest standard possible.
What we expect from YOU
- Provide a consistent high level of service to MRL staff
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
- Perform Kitchen Hand duties as required, preparing food and restocking the dining room with consumables
- Perform cleaning tasks including making beds, cleaning toilets, cleaning showers, sweeping and mopping floors and all tasks associated with housekeeping of rooms.
- Perform Minesite Cleaning tasks including cleaning common areas, meeting rooms and toilets
- Working in the Bar and Retail shop
- Assisting in the airport if required
- Adhoc Utility duties
What YOU will bring
- Current and FULL Manual Driver’s License (Essential)
- Current National Police Clearance (Able to Obtain)
- RSA (Able to Obtain)
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Able to pass the required pre-employment medical and DAS test.
What MRL offers YOU
- Career growth and development
- Opportunities to gain extra tickets and licenses
- Long term security
- Quarterly bonus
- Salary Sacrificing options (novated car leasing, airport parking, airport lounge memberships)
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
About Our Process
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Mineral Resources also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at Mineral Resources, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. Mineral Resources will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
This is a great opportunity for Candidates to enter the industry, no FIFO experience required!
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.