WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
All Rounder Utilities | Housekeepers | Kitchen Hands
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
This is a great opportunity for new candidates to enter the industry, no FIFO experience required!
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Due to our continued growth through 2021 and beyond, we are seeking expressions of interest for Full Time FIFO Utility All Rounder's to join our camps, run internally by MRL.
Reporting to the Camp Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the service provided to our residents is of the highest standard possible.
What we expect from YOU
- Provide a consistent high level of service to MRL staff
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
- Perform Kitchen Hand duties as required, preparing food and restocking the dining room with consumables
- Perform cleaning tasks including making beds, cleaning toilets, cleaning showers, sweeping and mopping floors and all tasks associated with housekeeping of rooms.
- Perform Minesite Cleaning tasks including cleaning common areas, meeting rooms and toilets
- Working in the Bar and Retail shop
- Assisting in the airport if required
- Adhoc Utility duties
What YOU will bring
- Current and FULL Manual Driver’s License (Essential)
- Current National Police Clearance (Able to Obtain)
- RSA (Able to Obtain)
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Able to pass the required pre-employment medical and DAS test.
What MRL offers YOU
One Team – The best food and camp services and facilities you’ll find in the Pilbara, as well as working in a supportive, diverse team environment
High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
Entrepreneurial – Generous hourly rates and genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
About Our Process
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Mineral Resources also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at Mineral Resources, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. Mineral Resources will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.