WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Application Support Manager
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at MRL.
Because you’re different.
We're seeking a talented Application Support Manager to lead our team in the maintenance and enhancement of our business systems applications. You'll support the team in successfully ensuring the systems are operating in alignment with business needs.
This role is currently based in our Applecross Head Office & will relocate to our brand new facility in Osborne Park in 2022. Occasional site travel may be required.
You'll perform the following activities
- Set direction and lead the introduction and use of techniques, methodologies and tools, to match overall business requirements, ensuring consistency across all user groups
- Lead a team to provide operational support for business systems, analytics, reporting, business intelligence and underlying systems
- Deliver solution enhancements whilst adhering to good development practices
- Promote the use and adoption of data solutions
- Develop an understanding of the data landscape across the organisation
- Offer training and support for end-users
- Develop support documentation
- Lead the application and use of techniques, methodologies and tools, to match overall business requirements, ensuring consistency across all user groups
- Transition new solutions from the project delivery team to the support team
- Liaise with third parties including Suppliers & Vendors, External Consultants and External Auditors
What you will bring to the team
- Significant demonstrated leadership which supports a high performance culture
- Highly developed communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Experience with various enterprise business systems
- Experience in software development
- Experience with business intelligence
- Experience in the management of business systems
Our MRL team is full of big hitters, batting for the underdog, and finding value where others can’t.
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they look after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Generous leave options
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.